Awesome smart calculator. I linked to how you can use it for calculating exercise stuff, but you can use it for pretty much any math thing!
This is my favourite physical fitness motivation music video of all time!!! Well okay. Mulan’s “I’ll Make A Man Out Of You” is actually one of my favourite music videos period. I mean come on it’s just awesome and Captain Shang is telling us that WE MUST BE SWIFT AS THE COURSING RIVER :D
So today I totally rocked the snazzy new white+pink+silver Adidas shoes my boyfriend gave me!! Did an hour on the elliptical, half an hour on the treadmill, and two sets of fifty consecutive jumps on the jump rope…. WITH ALL THE FORCE OF A GREAT TYPHOON!
I found this nice online community of people trying to be healthy, and this nifty chart that tells you how many calories you burn depending on your exercise rate, your weight, and the time duration of the activity. Seems a tad more accurate than generic calorie calculators! :) I’m not very particular with calorie-counting, but it’s a good factor to consider when trying to keep physically fit. With all the strength of a raging fire! Mysterious as the dark side of the moon!
…Sorry! With this song I just can’t help it. :D
My boyfriend bought me super cute exercise shoes! White+pink+silver, and the comfiest most super flexi shoes I’ve ever had. ❤ Have finally retired my old rubber shoes which I’ve had since high school. :D Oh and he also got me a cute purple yoga mat. Yay! So I was bouncing around all evening + did like 200 on the jump rope— not straight of course.
Thank you Victor :-*
A List of Exercises I Like:
- elliptical machine
- belly dance
- striptease aerobics
- jump rope
* Adidas ClimaCool Chill Open Mesh running shoe
I’m pretty happy with my skin now. Pimples are small, few, and far in between. I’ve found that it’s a combination of diet, exercise, and organic skincare products. Here’s what I do, that works well for me:
- more veggies and fruits
- more seafood than other types of meat
- avoid junk food and fast food
- avoid cow dairy * this seems to be the crucial point. I’ve stopped drinking fresh cow milk and ever since then, I stopped getting big pimples! I drink carabao milk instead. :)
- fresh buko juice and meat every day
- avoid white stuff (rice, bread, sugar); consume the brown versions instead
- I’m doing at least half an hour on the treadmill every day, plus at least ten minutes of stretching.
ORGANIC SKINCARE PRODUCTS:
- facial wash, facial scrub, facial toner, facial moisturizer all by human ❤ nature. I cannot stress how lovely the facial scrub is! It really helps clear my oily T-zone. :)
- body soap - I like to try various scents by various brands, as long as they’re organic
- Giga Tea Tree Oil - I use this *every* day on my T-zone, and dab a bit on other areas if they get pimples.
- Virgin Coconut Oil - for rashes and any other skin problems. This is a cure-all! :)
- AllOrganics natural deodorant spray - works totally well, even with gym usage! This is great because commercial deodorants carry the risk of breast cancer. =\
And of course, I avoid wearing all makeup. If I want to look a little rosy, I just put on a little blush and that’s it. Any more is reserved for special occasions / nights out.